Gray Graphics is committed to serving the needs of our community through philanthropy and employee participation. We direct our giving to nonprofit organizations that address vital community needs and issues, such as children’s services, cancer research, mental health, and social services.
Please contact us with solicitations or philanthropic opportunities.
Proud contributors to:
- The Rotary Club of Washington, DC
- The Capital Industrial Security Awareness Council
- InfraGard (FBI collaboration with private sector for infrastructure protection)
- The Committee For Missing Children, Inc.
- NCMS, Inc. (The Society of Industrial Security Professionals) / NCMS-Capital Region
- American Society for Industrial Security
- Water Resources Action Project (WRAP)
- The Theatre Lab
- Association of The United States Army
- Association Media & Publishing
- Franklin Technical Society
- Graphic Arts Alliance
- Printing & Graphics Association of the Mid-Atlantic
- Second Chance Employment Services
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Prince George’s County Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Chiefs of Police Association
- NPR (National Public Radio)
- Maryland Vietnam Veterans Association, Inc.
- Breast Cancer Relief Foundation
- Miriam’s Kitchen
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Best Kids